European Network of Migrant Women is looking for a creative part-time graphic design/video volunteer to join our team! The new part-time volunteer will be creating and sustaining material for ENoMW’s digital media platforms.
– Deep understanding of ENoMW’s values and missions
– Proven experience in graphic design & portfolio of graphic work
– Proven experience in video recording and editing
– Strong creative skills
– Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.
Keen sense for brand identity curating
– Ability to work in a multicultural team and follow briefs
– Diploma/Degrees in Design, Fine Arts or related fields are a plus
– Study design briefs and determine requirements
– Conceptualise and develop visual materials based on specific requirements
– Work with the Communications Officer to produce final designs
– Use appropriate colour coding and layout to produce visual materials
– Recording and editing of videos
– The position is non-remunerated.
– Deadline to apply: 1 May 2023
– Duration of position: May – September 2023
– 16h/week minimum
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com with the mention ‘APPLICATION GRAPHIC DESIGN/VIDEO VOLUNTEER’