WHY JOIN ENOMW
Θ To connect, network and exchange within a diverse migrant women groups membership.
Θ To become part of the collective and amplified voice that advocates migrant women's rights in Europe
Θ To gain visibility at European and International level
Θ To take part in joint actions, campaigns and initiatives
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP ENOMW OFFERS
Θ FULL MEMBERS
Θ SUPPORTING MEMBERS
- The primary objectives and activities of the organisation must be relevant and targeting migrant women and working on key areas (such as GBV, employment, health, human right and access to services and resources, etc)
- The organisation must be either not-for-profit organization or, if profit-generating, must be a “community serving” organisation
- The organisation must be a legally registered entity, with a registered constitution and registered address.
- The organisation must be an independent and legally discrete body, not a subgroup, a project or activity of another organisation, nor an organisation managing a project with a limited life span.
- The organisation must be able to demonstrate a substantial level of activity in promoting its aims and objectives over a period of at least 12 months prior to application for membership.
- The organisation must demonstrate what unique contribution it can bring to the Network
- The organization must be located in Europe
Rights & Obligation:
- The right to attend Annual General Meetings of ENoMW.
- The right to vote in the General Assembly of ENoMW
- The right to have its nominated representative running and being elected on the Board of the ENoMW
- The obligation to accept and adhere to the ENoMW vision, mission, aims, principles, statutes and internal rules.
- The obligation to submit the annual fee in accordance with its annual budget not later than 1 March each year.
- The obligation to engage in active membership and commit to contributing to the network’s activities
Full Member Annual Fees:
Euro 50 - if the organization’s annual income is below Euro 100.000
Euro 100 - if the organization’s annual income is below Euro 500.000
Euro 200 - if the organization’s annual income is above Euro 500.000
Full Member Application Procedure:
- All applications must be made using the approved form and by submitting the following documents to the ENoMW board.
- Statutes / Certificate of Registration
- Annual activities / Financial Report
- A reference letter from another NGO / Network
- Any application for full membership will be first reviewed by ENoMW Board and further approved by the General Assembly.
- Supporting membership is open to organizations (both formal entities and informal groups) as well as individuals.
- By becoming ENoMW supporting member you will subscribe to ENoMW vision, goals and objectives; you will be updated on our news and actions, invited to our events and will have an opportunity to contribute to our work, if you wish to.
Supporting Membership Annual Fees:
- Individual’s minimum suggested fee: Euro 10
- Organisation’s minimum suggested fee: Euro 50